Sunday, 8th April 2018, Sand Country Run – Charity Trail Ride
Horowhenua Motorcycle Club Inc
Date: Sunday, 8th April 2018
Location: Tender Tips Asparagus Farm, 747 SH 1, north of Levin
Trail Ride of approx 60-70kms on sandy farm country at Waitarere.
Includes kids/learner track.
Sign in from 8.30am
Rider briefing 9.45am
Kick off 10am
We will do our best to stick to these times and your patience is appreciated if we are running a tad behind. Please aim to arrive WELL BEFORE 9.45am.
Cost: Main track $35, Kids track $15
HMCC members receive a discount of $5 off the entry fee.
LUNCH IS INCLUDED IN THE ENTRY FEE!!
ENTRY CONDITIONS – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
* Most rides suitable for two and four wheelers of all ability levels – ring the infoline for more information.
* All riders must wear helmet, gloves, long sleeves and sturdy long trousers (no shorts or t-shirts).
* Riders of all bikes 65cc & over must wear motorcycle boots (no work boots etc).
* Kids & learners tracks available at all rides.
* All motorcycles must have adequate mufflers, functional brakes and good offroad tyres.
* All riders must stay on the marked track and obey Marshals at all times.
* No pillions.
* Riding in reverse against the flow of the ride is strictly forbidden.
* No dogs
* You are REQUIRED to bring a toolkit/spares for YOUR bike.
* Quads carry tow rope.
* No Alcohol permitted.
* By entering an event, you agree to comply with rules as listed here, given at rider briefing, or as set down by Motorcycling NZ.
Subject to change: for further information, ride changes, or cancellations, phone our infoline 027 620 6016 (normal calls to cellphone charges will apply), check facebook, or see events list on our website www.hmcc.co.nz.
All events run under permits issued by Motorcycling New Zealand